Join your colleagues at one of our annual conference events for educational workshops, training seminars and accredited CME symposia.
ODAC Orlando Dermatology, Aesthetic & Surgical Conference
ODAC Dermatology, Aesthetic and Surgical Conference (ODAC) is a distinguished ACCME accredited dermatology conference designed to meet the needs of medical and aesthetic dermatology providers in the 21st century. Founded in 2003 by dermatology pioneer, Dr. Perry Robins, the ODAC Dermatology Conference provides nearly 700 dermatologists, residents, nurse practitioners and physician assistants with important annual updates and fresh practical pearls in the field of medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology in a highly interactive format.
Reasons to Attend ODAC 2021
- Discuss the next generation of diagnostic approaches and evidence-based dermatology treatments
- Observe cutting-edge procedures and techniques with live demonstrations of novel products and emerging technologies
- Review clinical trial results and discuss case-studies in both large and small group settings
- Cultivate relationships with colleagues and leaders actively shaping the future of dermatology
- Earn CME – up to 31 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Skin of Color Update Virtual 2021
The Experts’ Forum for Multicultural Dermatology
The US population is growing and evolving and the clinical profile of the average patient presenting to the dermatologist is changing. One in three Americans self-identify as member of a non-caucasian racial or ethnic group. Data shows as of 2030, individuals of non-Caucasian, multi-racial descent will comprise more than 50% of the population.
Skin of Color Update Virtual 2021 Topics
- Hair Loss
- Skin Care with Cosmeceuticals
- Scalp Psoriasis
- Skin Cancer
- and more!