The Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (JDD) offers one of the fastest routes to disseminating peer-reviewed, dermatologic information.
Our mission is Excellence Through Peer Review — to educate physicians, optimize patient outcomes, and to feature relevant and timely content of the utmost quality from healthcare practitioners like you!
About the JDD
The JDD is a full-color, peer-reviewed publication indexed with MEDLINE/PubMed, founded by the renowned Dr. Perry Robbins, MD.
With an Impact Factor Score of 1.527*, the JDD publishes original research, large clinical studies, small clinical studies, reviews of new treatments and technologies, reviews of new devices, case reports, case series, observations, brief communications, pilot studies, retrospective studies, derm pearls, therapeutic updates and more!
- Our clinically relevant content attracts readers from all fields of Dermatology;
- Our International Editorial Board is comprised of more than 160 renowned experts;
- We feature cutting-edge content for everyday practice; and
- The JDD is celebrated for its professional, attractive design and layout for finished articles;
- The JDD has expansive reach to the US-based dermatology universe!
We value your professional insight and look forward to your submissions. To get started, please review our editorial guidelines and requirements.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.