7. How millennials are redefining healthcare today: are you behind? Mobile Smith Health. Available at: https://www.mobilesmith.com/resources/whitepapers/ millennials-redefining-healthcare/ Published March 9, 2018. Accessed August 9, 2019.
8. The evolution of technology across generations. Nordic IT. Available at: https://nordic-it.com/evolution-technology-throughout-generations/. Published November 10, 2016. Accessed August 8, 2019.
9. Barnes NG, Lescault AM. Millennials transform social commerce. Center for Marketing Research, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. Available at: https://www.umassd.edu/cmr/social-media-research/millennials-transformsocial- commerce/. Published December 1, 2014. Accessed August 8, 2019.
10. Casey S. 2016 Nielsen Social Media Report. Nielsen Social. Available at: https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/report/2017/2016-nielsen-socialmedia- report/. Published January 17, 2017. Accessed August 8, 2019.
11. Serazio M. Selling (Digital) Millennials: The social construction and technological bias of a consumer generation. Television & New Media. 2013; 16(7):599–615. doi:10.1177/1527476413491015.
12. Smith KT. Longitudinal study of digital marketing strategies targeting millennials. J Consum Mark. 2012; 29(2):86-92. doi:10.1108/07363761211206339.
13. Chandawarkar AA, Gould DJ, Stevens WG. The top 100 social media influencers in plastic surgery on Twitter: who should you be following? Aesthet Surg J. 2018; 38(8);913-917. doi:10.1093/asj/sjy024.
14. Dorfman RG, Vaca EE, Mahmood E, Fine NA, Schierle CF. Plastic surgeryrelated hashtag utilization on Instagram: implications for education and marketing. Aesthet Surg J. 2017; 38(3):332-338. doi:10.1093/asj/sjx120.
15. Reissis D, Shiatis A, Nikkhah D. Advertising on social media: the plastic surgeon’s prerogative. Aesthet Surg J. 2017; 37(1):NP1-NP2. doi:10.1093/asj/ sjw174
16. Real Self – Reviews of cosmetic treatments, surgery, doctors. 2014. http:// realself.com/. Accessed August 8, 2019.
17. Schlichte MJ, Karimkhani C, Jones T, Trikha R, Dellavalle RP. Patient use of social media to evaluate cosmetic treatments and procedures. Dermatol Online J. 2015; 21(4):13.
18. Kurz C, Li G, Vine DJ. Are Millennials Different? Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-080. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. doi:10.17016/FEDS.2018.080.
19. Boone G. The Kids are Alright: Millennials and the Economy. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Available at: https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2019/beyond-bls/thekids- are-alright-millennials-and-the-economy.htm. Published February 2019. Accessed August 5, 2019.
20. Goldman Sachs. Millennials: coming of age. Available at: https://www.goldmansachs. com/insights/archive/millennials/. Accessed August 5, 2019.
21. Field Agent. Millennials, Boomers, & 2015 resolutions: 5 key generational differences. Available at: https://blog.fieldagent.net/millennials-boomersnew- years-resolutions-5-key-generational-differences. Published January 13, 2015. Accessed August 9, 2019.
22. Hilton L. Examining the prejuvenation trend. Available at: https://www.dermatologytimes. com/facial-aesthetics/examining-prejuvenation-trend. Published April 12, 2019. Accessed August 10, 2019.
23. Rabimov S. The millennial approach to remaining young and beautiful. Available at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephanrabimov/2018/02/27/the-millennial- approach-to-remaining-young-beautiful/#3ced60312c6a. Published February 27, 2018. Accessed August 7, 2019.
24. Campbell C. What is prejuvenation? preventative Botox and injectables. Available at: https://prejuvenation.com/article/prejuvenation-botox-injectables- antiaging. Published June 23, 2019. Accessed August 10, 2019.
25. Rivkin A, Binder W. Long-term effects of onabotulinumtoxinA on facial lines: a 19-year experience of identical twins. Dermatologic Surgery. 2015; 41, S64-S66. doi:10.1097/DSS.0000000000000193.
26. Dailey R, Philip A, Tardie G. Long-term treatment of glabellar rhytides using onabotulinumtoxinA. Derm Surg. 2011; 37:918-28. doi:10.1111/j.1524- 4725.2011.02024.x.
27. American Society for Dermatologic Survey: 2017 Procedure Results Infographic. Available at: https://www.asds.net/portals/0/PDF/procedure-survey-results- infographic-2017.pdf. Published May 17, 2018. Accessed August 9, 2019.
28. Stahl D. Botox for millennials? Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences at Michigan State University. Available at: https://msubioethics. com/2019/01/24/botox-for-millennials-stahl/. Published January 24, 2019. Accessed August 9, 2019.
29. American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: New data shows that Americans spent more than $2 billion on silicone gel breast implants and injectables in 2018. Available at: https://www.surgery.org/media/news-releases/ new-data-shows-that-americans-spent-more-than-2-billion-on-silicone-gelbreast- implants-and-injectables-in-2. Published May 1, 2019. Accessed August 10, 2019.
30. Sundaram H, Massimo S, Liew S, et al. Global Aesthetics Consensus: Botulinum toxin type A—evidence-based review, emerging concepts, and consensus recommendations for aesthetic use, including updates on complications. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 137(3):518–529. doi:10.1097/01. prs.0000475758.63709.23.
31. American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: 2018 Cosmetic (Aesthetic) Surgery National Data Bank Statistics. Available at: https://www.surgery.org/ sites/default/files/ASAPS-Stats2018_0.pdf. Accessed August 10, 2019.
32. Carruthers A, Carruthers J. Botulinum toxin type A: history and current cosmetic use in the upper face. Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2001; 20:71-84. doi:10.1053/sder.2001.25138.
33. Humphrey S. Neurotoxins: Evidence for prevention. J Drugs Dermatol. 2017; 16(6 Suppl):s87-90.
34. Anand C. Facial contouring with fillers, neuromodulators, and lipolysis to achieve a natural look in patients with facial fullness. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016; 15(12):1536-1542.
35. Bulik BS. Ready for Botox, millennials? Allergan has launched its first campaign targeting you. Available at: https://www.fiercepharma.com/marketing/ get-ready-millennials-allergan-launches-its-first-botox-campaign-targetingyounger- 20s Published January 30, 2019. Accessed August 10, 2019.
36. Beasley KL, Weiss MA, Weiss RA. Hyaluronic acid fillers: a comprehensive review. Facial Plast Surg. 2009; 25(2):086-094. doi:10.1055/s-0029-1220647.
37. Kim JE, Sykes JM. Hyaluronic acid fillers: history and overview. Facial Plast Surg. 2011; 27(06):523-528. doi:10.1055/s-0031-1298785.
38. PR Newswire. Allergan launches new Juvéderm It campaign designed to reach the next generation of consumers. Available at: https://www. prnewswire.com/news-releases/allergan-launches-new-juvederm-itcampaign- designed-to-reach-the-next-generation-of-consumers-300723447. html Published October 3, 2018. Accessed August 9, 2019.
39. Grimes PE. Microdermabrasion. Derm Surg. 2006; 31(s3):1160–1165. doi:10 .1111/j.1524-4725.2005.319.
40. Meaike JD, Agrawal N, Chang D, Lee EI, Nigro MG. Noninvasive facial rejuvenation. part 3: physician-directed—lasers, chemical peels and other noninvasive modalities. Semin Plast Surg. 2016; 30(3):143-150. doi:10.1055/s -0036-1584818.
41. Dessy LA. Noninvasive physical treatments in facial rejuvenation. In: Scuderi N., Toth B. (eds) International Textbook of Aesthetic Surgery. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg; 2016. doi: 10.1007/978-3-662-46599-8_79.
42. American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: Americans spend more than $15 billion on aesthetic procedures for the first time ever. Available at: https:// www.surgery.org/media/news-releases/americans-spend-more-than-15- billion-on-aesthetic-procedures-for-the-first-time-ever. Published March 15, 2017. Accessed August 10, 2019.