ODAC Dermatology, Aesthetic and Surgical Conference (ODAC) is a ACCME accredited dermatology conference designed to meet the needs of medical and aesthetic dermatology providers in the 21st century.
Dermatologists from around the world attend ODAC to stay informed and up-to-date on clinical dermatology updates, new treatments, new uses for old treatments, new product lines, changes to therapeutic guidelines and to witness live demonstrations from the experts.
If you have been considering attending ODAC but have not yet attended the conference, here is a list of the Top Ten Reasons You Should be Attending ODAC in 2020 and Beyond!
Reason #1: Gain Fresh Practical Pearls & Real Advice
- Gain insights from the experts on how they personally apply updates to their practice.
Reason #2: ODAC is the Perfect Blend of Medical, Aesthetic, and Surgical Dermatology
- ODAC is the comprehensive, interactive and unique yearly dermatology conference that offers top content in a diverse, “one-stop-shop” format.
Reason #3: Enjoy 10+ Hours of Live Demonstrations and Advanced Technique Instructions
- Observe cutting-edge procedures and techniques with live demonstrations of new products and emerging technologies.
Reason #4: Comprehensive Updates, Expertly Curate
- Stay informed and updated with critical updates curated by practicing medical, surgical and aesthetic dermatology trailblazers.
Reason #5: New Uses, Old Treatments
- Evaluate new uses for old treatments and assess off-label uses for common dermatology conditions.
Reason #6: Expanded Programming and Session Options
- We’ve expanded the 2020 program to include additional expert sessions to accommodate the needs to today’s dermatology provider.
Reason #7: Connect with Your Dermatology Community
- Cultivate relationships with colleagues and leaders actively shaping the future of dermatology!
Reason #8: View Clinical Trial Results
- Review clinical trial results and discuss case-studies in both large and small group settings
Reason #9: Discover New Diagnostic Approaches
- Discuss the next generation of diagnostic approaches and evidence-based dermatology treatments
Reason #10: Earn 31 AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CREDIT(S)™
See you at ODAC!
For more information on ODAC Registration, visit www.orlandoderm.org.