E. Victor Ross, MD, is a dermatologist specializing in laser surgery of the skin. He uses a broad array of technologies to reduce red and brown skin lesions, wrinkles and unwanted hair, improve spider veins of the legs and improve the appearance of scars, including acne scars.
Melasma: Treatment Pearls from the Expert
featuring Dr. Vic Ross
Journal of Drugs in Dermatology partners Next Steps in Derm and ODAC Dermatology Aesthetic and Surgical Conference interviewed Dr. Vic Ross, Director of the Scripps Clinic Laser and Cosmetic Dermatology Center in San Diego on his approach and the various interventions he uses for the treatment of Melasma.
More On Melasma
Melasma is a commonly condition that mostly affects women with Fitzpatrick skin types III-VI with prominent brown pigmentation with or without an underlying erythema. Treating Melasma is challenging, due to its chronic nature.
Explore Melasma Articles
ODAC Orlando Dermatology, Aesthetic & Surgical Conference
ODAC Dermatology, Aesthetic and Surgical Conference (ODAC) is a distinguished ACCME accredited dermatology conference designed to meet the needs of medical and aesthetic dermatology providers in the 21st century. Founded in 2003 by dermatology pioneer, Dr. Perry Robins, the ODAC Dermatology Conference provides nearly 700 dermatologists, residents, nurse practitioners and physician assistants with important annual updates and fresh practical pearls in the field of medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology in a highly interactive format.
Reasons to Attend ODAC 2021
- Discuss the next generation of diagnostic approaches and evidence-based dermatology treatments
- Observe cutting-edge procedures and techniques with live demonstrations of novel products and emerging technologies
- Review clinical trial results and discuss case-studies in both large and small group settings
- Cultivate relationships with colleagues and leaders actively shaping the future of dermatology
- Earn CME – up to 31 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™