COVID-19: Your Financial, Legal, Employment and Medical Questions Answered
This webinar was broadcasted on April 7th, 2020. Almirall has graciously supported the on-demand broadcast of this webinar.
Join Dermatology colleagues and thought leaders as we examine the legal and financial concerns for dermatologists during the global coronavirus pandemic.
Hear from experts on furlough vs. layoffs; mortgage and rent relief programs; the CARES Act; the pros and cons of leveraging NPs or PAs for teledermatology and more. Then, get your questions answered by our panel of experts; learn practical tips you can use in your practice right now; and learn how to move forward with patient care.
- Joel L. Cohen, MD (Director, About Skin Dermatology & Associate Clinical Professor, University of California at Irvine)
- David Goldberg, MD, JD (Director, Laser & Surgery Specialists of New York and New Jersey)
- Adam Friedman, MD (Professor and Interim Chair of Dermatology, GW School of Medicine & Health Sciences)
- Janel R. Ablon, Esq. (Labor & Employment Law Specialist, Littler Mendelson)
- Jeffery Dover, MD, FRCPC (Director, SkinCare Physicians, Assoc. Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Yale School of Medicine)
- Ganga Mukkavilli (CPA, CPAS, Taxes & Associates)
- Elizabeth Tanzi, MD (Founder, Capital Laser & Skin Care)