Aesthetics, Public Health, Anti-Aging, and Medical Dermatology
- Randomized, Double-Blinded, Split-Face Study Comparing the Efficacy and Tolerability of Two Topical Products in Melasma compares a HQ-free, retinol-free cosmetic topical brightener and HQ 4% in patients with skin types III-VI.
- Complication of Soft Tissue Fillers: Prevention and Management Review highlights the various adverse effects noted with the use of fillers and discusses prevention and management.
- There is a need for further evaluation of HA fillers for aesthetic use in Asia, where treatment goals may differ from western countries in Safety and Effectiveness of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers With Lidocaine for Full-Face Treatment in Asian Patients.
- Telangiectasia improvement with minimal downtime was assessed in Efficacy and Safety of Intense Pulsed Light With a KTP/PDL-like Filter for the Treatment of Facial Telangiectasias.
- Authors evaluate a cellulite treatment in Human Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Subcutaneous Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum in Women.
Reconstruction of Cutaneous Defects of the Ear Using the Post-Auricular Reservoir: A Systematic Review illustrate the versatility of the post-auricular and mastoid skin reservoir for auricular repairs.
The Impact of Pharmacy Benefit Managers on Drug Pricing discusses what is behind the price of a medication that we see today.