Acne, Rosacea, Public Health, Anti-Aging, Aesthetic, and Medical Dermatology
- Guest Editor Dr. James Q. Del Rosso stresses that even the best case scenario of teledermatology can never offer the same as a live in-person visit in Virtual Exams No Substitute for In-Person Care of Acne and Rosacea.
- Treating Inflammation in Rosacea: Current Options and Unmet Needs, authors discuss the underlying inflammatory nature of rosacea, treatments that target these inflammatory processes, and shortcomings of current therapies.
- An expert panel of pediatric dermatologists and dermatologists provide information on differential diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and maintenance in Consensus on Neonatal Through Preadolescent Acne.
- Tazarotene 0.045% lotion was efficacious and well tolerated in New Polymeric Once-Daily Tazarotene 0.045% Lotion Formulation for Moderate-to-Severe Acne: Pooled Phase 3 Pediatric Analysis.
- Authors discuss a promising therapeutic option for improving scar appearance following surgery for NMSCs in Improving the Appearance of Surgical Facial Scars With IncobotulinumtoxinA and Microneedling.