Oncodermatology, Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis & More
- Broad area ALA may be beneficial for prevention of new or recurrent lesion formation in patients at high risk for AK and NMSC in A Randomized Trial of Broad Area ALA–PDT for Field Cancerization Mitigation in High-Risk Patients.
- Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Repeat-Dose Injections of IncobotulinumtoxinA in the Treatment of Upper Facial Lines: Results from a Prospective, Open-Label, Phase III Study investigates combined treatment of moderate to severe upper facial lines.
- Multiple Primary Melanomas Occurring Around the Same Time: A Review of Terminology and Implications discusses the incidence and risk factors for multiple primary melanomas and temporal adjectives used to describe multiple primary melanomas that are diagnosed around the same time.
- Supportive oncodermatology interventions are a critical element of multidisciplinary oncologic care in The Influence of Supportive Oncodermatology Interventions on Patient Quality of Life: A Cross-Sectional Survey
- Topical fluorouracil can be used as adjuvant therapy rather than continuing with surgery in Topical Fluorouracil Therapy for Residual Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma Following Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
- Complete skin clearance is associated with improvement in quality of life and a high proportion of symptom-free days in Importance of Complete Skin Clearance in Psoriasis as a Treatment Goal: Implications for Patient-Reported Outcomes.
- Halobetasol 0.01%/Tazarotene 0.045% Lotion for Moderate-to-Severe Psoriasis: Pooled Phase 3 Analysis of Males and Females
- Utilization of an Online Cash-Pay Pharmacy for Topical 5-Fluorouracil Prescriptions in Older Patients
- Importance of Complete Skin Clearance in Psoriasis as a Treatment Goal: Implications for Patient-Reported Outcomes
- The Influence of Supportive Oncodermatology Interventions on Patient Quality of Life: A Cross-Sectional Survey