- Dermatologists respond regarding the impact of COVID-19 and examine the potential impact of drugs on susceptibility and severity of infection in Is the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic an Indication to Temporarily Modify Dermatological Management Plans?
- Treatment of Plaque Psoriasis With an Excimer Laser Utilizing an Optimal Therapeutic UVB Dose Protocol evaluates the effect of the excimer laser on plaque psoriasis using an OTD protocol.
- LED of various wavelengths may be efficacious to treat age-related skin changes in Light Emitting Diode Phototherapy for Skin Aging.
- Combining suspension threads with MFU is safe and results in greater efficacy in Safety of Combining Facial Lifting with Suspension Threads and Microfocused Ultrasound With Visualization.
- The Effect of a Ceramide-Containing Product on Stratum Corneum Lipid Levels in Dry Legs explores the relationship between the improvement in the signs of dry skin and the amounts of ceramides in the SC.
- Patient-reported improvements in psoriasis and satisfaction with psoriasis treatment should be considered along with traditional clinical measures when assessing patients in Evaluation of Patient-Reported Outcomes With Etanercept in Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis Patients After Therapy With Apremilast.
View these articles and more now!