September 12: 8.5 | September 13 = 4.5
Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAPA accepts AMA category 1 credit for the PRA from organizations accredited by ACCME
Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education designates this activity for 13 contact hours for nurses. Nurses should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Skin of Color Update 2020 is the largest CE event dedicated to trending evidence-based research and new practical pearls for treating skin types III – VI. The 2020 event will be held September 12 – 13 at a new location, the Sheraton Times Square in New York City.
Skin of Color Update uses a didactic, case-based approach through lectures, hands-on-training and live demonstrations. Sessions will address medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. A few sessions this year include:
- “Conventional and New Treatment Options for Keloids (including LADD) – Expert Panel” with Maritza Perez, MD and Jared Jagdeo, MD
- “Laser Staples & The New Players: Brand Loyalty Aside, This is What the Experts Want You to Know- Panel Conversation” with Eliot Battle, MD, Maritza Perez, MD and Andrew Alexis, MD
- “Clinical Pearls for Kids, Tweens and Teens with Skin of Color” with Candrice Heath, MD
- “Hot Topics & Controversies in Photoprotection: Making Sense of it All” with Amy McMichael, MD
- “Hair & Scalp Disorders in SOC: Conventional Treatment Approaches” with Susan Taylor, MD
- “Dermatologic Concerns, Diseases, and Treatments Unique to Asian Skin” with Hye Jin Chung, MD, MMS
- “Consensus and Misconceptions Regarding the Aesthetic Skin of Color Patient: A Conversation with the Experts” with Andrew Alexis, MD and Maritza Perez, MD
- “Keys to Connecting with Skin of Color Patients on Social Media” with Candrice Heath, MD
- “New and Emerging Treatments in Vitiligo“
The full agenda can be viewed at skinofcolorupdate.com/agenda
The conference will also offer an exhibit hall featuring companies showcasing the latest innovations in dermatology. A poster session will also be available and up to 13 AMA PRA Category 1™ credit(s) can be earned. Registration is available at skinofcolorupdate.com.