This webinar was previously recorded on April 1st, 2020 and is now available on demand. Almirall has graciously supported the on-demand broadcast of this webinar.
JDD invites you to attend this webinar panel to provide discussion, guidance, and leadership for dermatologists and dermatology practices during the global coronavirus pandemic. Over the course of the 2 hours, 7 different thought leaders will join the conversation, discussing questions that are on the mind of many dermatologists in the country.
MODERATOR – Joel L. Cohen, MD (Director, About Skin Dermatology & Associate Clinical Professor, University of California at Irvine)
- Neal Bhatia, MD (Director of Clinical Dermatology, Therapeutics Clinical Research)
- Adam Friedman, MD (Professor and Interim Chair of Dermatology, GW School of Medicine & Health Sciences)
- William D. Humphries (President, Ortho Dermatologics)
- Sue Ellen Cox, MD (Founder, Aesthetic Solutions)
- Kavita Mariwalla, MD (Founder, Mariwalla Dermatology)
- Carrie Strom (Senior Vice President, US Medical Aesthetics at Allergan)