7. Hoel S, Rabenau H, Berger A, et al. Evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection in returning travelers from Wuhan, China. N Engl Med 2020. 382(13): 1278-1280 [Epub ahed of print]
8. Zhang JJ, Dong X, Cao Y, et al. Clinical characteristics of 140 patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in Wuhan, China. Allergy 2020. https://doi.org/10.1111/ all.14238. [Epub ahead of print]
9. Lu S, Lin J, Zhang Z, et al. Alert for non-respiratory symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients in epidemic period: A case report of familial cluster with three asymptomatic COVID-19 patients. Med Virol 2020. https://doi.org/10.1002/jmv.25776 [Epub ahead of print]
10. Zhang W, Zhao Y, Zhang F, et al. The use of anti-inflammatory drugs in the treatment of people with severe coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19): The perspectives of clinical immunologists from China. Clin Immunol 2020. 214: 108393. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clim.2020.108393 [Epub ahead of print]
11. Ma J, Xia P, Zhou Y, et al. Potential effect of blood purification therapy in reducing cytokine storm as of late complication of critically ill COVID-19. Clin Immunol 2020. 214: 108408. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clim.2020.108408 [Epub ahead of print]
12. Zhang Y, Xiao M, Zhang S, et al. Coagulopathy and antiphospholipid antibodies in patients with Covid-19. N Eng J Med 2020. https://doi.org/10.1056/ NEJMc2007575 [Epub ahead of print]
13. Zhang Y, Cao W, Xiao M, et al. Clinical and coagulation characteristics of 7 patients with critical COVID-2019 pneumonia and acro-ischemia. 2020. 41(0): E006. https://doi.org/10.3760/cma.j.issn.0253-2727.2020.0006 [Epub ahead of print]
14. Korman AM, Alikhan A, Kaffenberger BH. Viral exanthems: An update on laboratory testing of the adult patient. J Am Acad Dermatol 2017. 76(3):538-550.