The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
1. Li SJ, Perez-Chada LM, Merola JF. TNF Inhibitor-induced psoriasis: proposed algorithm for treatment and management. J Psoriasis Psoriatic Arthritis. 2020. 4(2): 70-80.
2. Hu JZ, Billings JD, Yan D, et al. Histologic comparison of tumor necrosis factor-α inhibitor-induced psoriasis and psoriasis vulgaris. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020. 83(1): 71-77.
3. Laga AC, Vleugels RA, Quereshi AA, et al. Histopathological spectrum of psoriasiform skin reactions associated with tumor necrosis factor-α inhibitor therapy. Am J Dermatopathol. 2010. 32(6): 568-573.
4. Seneschal J, Milpied B, Vergier B, et al. Cytokine imbalance with increased production of interferon-alpha in psoriasiform eruptions associated with antitumour necrosis factor-alpha treatments. Br J Dermatol. 2009. 161(5):1081-1088.
5. Seneschal J, Lepreux S, Bouyssou-Gauthier M-L, et al. Psoriasiform drug eruptions under anti-TNF treatment of arthritis are not true psoriasis. Acta Derm Venereol. 2007;87(1):77-80.
6. Garcovich S, Simone CD, Genovese G, et al. Paradoxical skin reactions to biologics in patients with rheumatologic disorders. Front. Pharmacol. 2019. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2019.00282.
7. Collamer AN, Guerrero KT, Henning JS, et al. Psoriatic skin lesions induced by tumor necrosis factor antagonist therapy: a literature review and potential mechanisms of action. Arthritis Rheum. 2008;59(7):996- 1001.