64. Kirson NY, Rao S, Birnbaum HG, Kantor E, Wei RS, Cifaldi M. Matching-adjusted indirect comparison of adalimumab vs etanercept and infliximab for the treatment of psoriatic arthritis. J Med Econ. 2013;16(4):479-489.
65. Nash P, McInnes IB, Mease PJ, et al. Secukinumab versus adalimumab for psoriatic arthritis: comparative effectiveness up to 48 weeks using a matching- adjusted indirect comparison. Rheumatol Ther. 2018;5(1):99-122.
66. Mease PJ, S. Smolen J, Behrens F, et al. Lb0005 multicentre, randomised, open-label, assessor-blinded, parallel-group head-to-head comparison of the efficacy and safety of ixekizumab versus adalimumab in patients with psoriatic arthritis naive to biologic disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs: 24-week results. Ann Rheum Dis. 2019;78(Suppl 2):261-262. doi: 10.1136/ annrheumdis-2019-eular.8709.
67. Burmester GR, Panaccione R, Gordon KB, McIlraith MJ, Lacerda AP. Adalimumab: long-term safety in 23 458 patients from global clinical trials in rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, psoriasis and crohn's disease. Ann Rheum Dis. 2013;72(4):517-524.
68. Kivelevitch D, Mansouri B, Menter A. Long term efficacy and safety of etanercept in the treatment of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. Biologics. 2014;8:169-182.
69. Johansen CB, Jimenez-Solem E, Haerskjold A, Sand FL, Thomsen SF. The use and safety of TNF inhibitors during pregnancy in women with psoriasis: a review. Int J Mol Sci. 2018 May 3. [Epub ahead of print].
70. Mariette X, Forger F, Abraham B, et al. Lack of placental transfer of certolizumab pegol during pregnancy: results from CRIB, a prospective, postmarketing, pharmacokinetic study. Ann Rheum Dis. 2018;77(2):228-233.
71. Tahir H, Mease PJ, Kavanaugh A, et al. 258 Secukinumab provides sustained improvements in the signs and symptoms in psoriatic arthritis: final 5-year efficacy and safety results from the FUTURE 1 phase 3 trial. Rheumatology. 2019;58(Supplement_3).
72. Gottlieb A, McInnes I, Mease P, Mpofu S. Secukinumab is effective in reducing dactylitis and enthesitis using multiple measures in patients with psoriatic arthritis. Results from two phase 3 randomized, multicenter, doubleblind, placebo-controlled studies (FUTURE 1 and 2). J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016;74(5, S1):AB271.
73. Gossec L, Coates LC, de Wit M, et al. Management of psoriatic arthritis in 2016: a comparison of EULAR and GRAPPA recommendations. Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2016;12(12):743-750.
74. Kingsley GH, Kowalczyk A, Taylor H, et al. A randomized placebo-controlled trial of methotrexate in psoriatic arthritis. Rheumatology. 2012;51(8):1368- 1377.
75. Jensen P, Skov L. Psoriasis and obesity. Dermatology. 2016;232(6):633-639.
76. Gibson E, Nagaraja S, Ocampo A, et al. Methotrexate chemotherapy induces persistent tri-glial dysregulation that underlies chemotherapy-related cognitive impairment. Cell. 2019;176:1-13.
77. Salvarani C, Macchioni P, Olivieri I, et al. A comparison of cyclosporine, sulfasalazine, and symptomatic therapy in the treatment of psoriatic arthritis. J Rheumatol. 2001;28(10):2274-2282.
78. Sarzi-Puttini P, Santandrea S, Boccassini L, Panni B, Caruso I. The role of NSAIDs in psoriatic arthritis: evidence from a controlled study with nimesulide. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2001;19(1 suppl 22):S17-S20.