Dermatologist Practices During Total Body Skin Examinations: A Survey Study
May 2018 | Volume 17 | Issue 5 | Original Article | 516 | Copyright © May 2018
Evan A. Rieder MD,a Euphemia W. Mu MD,a Jenny Wang BS,a David E. Cohen MD,a Darrell S. Rigel MD,a,b and Mary L. Stevenson MDa
aThe Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY bRigel Dermatology Group, New York, NY
The authors have no relevant conflicts of interest to declare.
- Moran B, McDonald I, Wall D, et al. Complete skin examination is essential in the assessment of dermatology patients: findings from 483 patients. Br J Dermatol. 2011;165(5):1124-1126.
- Lakhani N, Saraiya M, Thompson T, King S, Guy G. Total body skin examination for skin cancer screening among U.S. adults from 2000 to 2010. Prev Med. 2014;61:75-80.
- Phillips PP, Phillips JJ, Aaron B. Survey Research Design. In: Survey Basics. Alexandria, VA: ASTD. 2013:71.
- Bae G, Qiu M, Reese E, Nambudiri V, Huang S. Changes in sex and ethnic diversity in dermatology residents over multiple decades. JAMA Dermatology. 2016;152(1):92-94.
- Jacobson CC, Resneck JS, Kimball AB. Generational differences in practice patterns of dermatologists in the United States: implications for workforce planning. Arch Dermatol. 2004;140(12):1477-1482.