Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic and Clinical Conference
The perfect balance of medical and aesthetic training
WATCH IT LIVE! January 16-19, 2015
For twelve years, the ODAC educational program has presented progressive medical, surgical, and cosmetic techniques delivered by the foremost thought leaders in dermatology. Training seminars include live chemical peels and cover topics such as Maintaining a Healthy Skin Barrier and Systemic Therapy for Skin Cancer.
If you are unable to be at ODAC this year in person, you can attend it by Live Stream. http://orlandoderm.org/livestream-conference-2015.html
Here is what some attendees have said about ODAC:
“The ODAC conference was a practical review of some topics for this seasoned dermatologist.” Beverley A. Johnson MD, Washington, DC.
“One of the best medical conferences I have been to, period.” Dwayne Montie MD, Palm Beach, FL.
And you don’t need to miss any of it! This conference is the most technologically advanced dermatological event of the year, with Live Stream available, and all attendees having access to an iPad.Live Stream Line-Up and Schedule, January 16-19, 2015
Our ODAC keynote speaker is Abel Torres MD. He will be speaking on the “Future of Dermatology” on Friday, January 16, 6:40pm ET.
- Wendy Roberts MD: “What's Hot in Generational Dermatology?” Friday, January 16, 3:30pm ET.
- Brian Biesman MD and Joel Cohen MD: “Reconstruction Surgery: Expert Pearls for Eyes and Nose.” Saturday, January 17, 10.30am ET.
- Leon Kircik MD: “What’s New in the Medicine Chest?” Saturday, January 17, 1.30pm.
- Andrew Alexis MD, Whitney Bowe MD, and Adam Friedman MD: “Maintaining a Healthy Skin Barrier.” Saturday, January 17, 5:45pm ET.
- Neil Korman MD: “Immunopathogenesis of Psoriasis and the Role of Emerging Biologic Therapy.” Sunday, January 18, 8:30am ET.
- Phoebe Rich MD: “Diagnosing and Treating Nail Disorders at Any Age.” Sunday, January 18, 10:30am ET.
- Leslie Baumann MD: “Fundamentals of Cosmeceuticals.” Sunday, January 18, 2:00pm ET.
- Andrew Alexis MD: “Aging and the Skin of Color Patient.” Sunday, January 18, 2:20pm ET.
The Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic & Clinical Conference (ODAC) strikes the perfect balance of medical and aesthetic training by delivering a comprehensive look at the practice of dermatology. Attendees experience first-hand the next generation of cutting-edge procedures, products and techniques designed to better serve patients, enrich their overall practice and define the future of dermatology.
For more information about ODAC, contact Lisa Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.441.4143.